When someone mistreats you, your friends will say they are assholes, while your close friends will offer to pee on their door
You left me a note saying that you are fucken new to the building and that you are having a get together to celebrate. I didn’t know if it was an invite or just a FYI. So I left you white wine, British cheese, and nice chips, with a welcoming note.
The doors are thin. Thanks for saying that it was weird of me to do. And having your friends all chime in and call it weird. Next time I won’t be welcoming and give you shit, ungrateful twats!
- Saying no sometimes
- Wanting to be alone sometimes
- Saying no to sex
- Saying yes to sex
- Not being sure about your life career
- Deciding to study instead of going out
- Getting rid of the toxic people in your life
- Ending a relationship that is hurting you
- Not liking the things everyone else likes
SHIT. YOU KNOW WHAT. I NEEDED THIS TODAY.
This helps a lot with some senior anxiety I was having about people and schools and life choices, etc. I feel about 40% less stressed.